Re: MS Word repeatedly loses auto format table styles

Subject: Re: MS Word repeatedly loses auto format table styles
From: Dick Margulis <margulisd -at- comcast -dot- net>
To: Jessica Weissman <Jessica -dot- Weissman -at- hillcrestlabs -dot- com>
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2006 09:05:14 -0400

I had a spooky table yesterday in a client-furnished document. I copied the table into a blank Word doc, made my corrections (the spookiness was that I could not make the desired format changes in the original document), and pasted it back into the original document, where it still behaved badly, but at least it looked okay to the naked eye.

So this doesn't solve the problem, but it's a workaround.

Dick
http://ampersandvirgule.blogspot.com/