Re: Robohelp X5 - Navigation Pane

Subject: Re: Robohelp X5 - Navigation Pane
From: brett -dot- peruzzi -at- pfpc -dot- com
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2006 13:06:09 -0400

We do this with all of our help projects. Here's your solution AD:

1. From within your project, choose "File".
2. Choose "Project Settings".
3. Click the "General" tab.
4. Click the "Advanced" button.
5. Under the "[Common]" section on the "LNG" tab, change the Show text.

For example:

Show=Show (the default setting)

would be

Show=yourtext (Whatever you want it to say - we use
"Display navigation bar and table of contents")

6. Generate WebHelp and check your text

Best regards,

Brett

Brett Peruzzi
Senior Documentation Manager
PFPC Inc.
4400 Computer Drive
Westborough, MA 01581-1722

------------------------------

Message: 46
Date: 23 Aug 2006 21:42:54 -0000
From: "SAICE AV" <saiceav -at- rediffmail -dot- com>
Subject: Robohelp X5 - Navigation Pane
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Hi All,

For single pane outputs in Webhelp
When one generates Webhelp from Robohelp X5, I know that when you select
the 'Show Navigation Pane Link in Topics' (second tab), every topic will
come up with a Show hyperlink. The word Show is Robohelp's default.

Any idea how I can change the word Show to Table of Contents or something?

Thanks for the help.

AD

The contents of this email are the property of the sender. If it was not addressed to you, you have no legal right to read it. If you think you received it in error, please notify the sender. Do not forward or copy without permission of the sender.