numbering: a solution for my multiple nested lists

Subject: numbering: a solution for my multiple nested lists
From: linda_sims -at- vanguard -dot- com
To: " TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>, " WORD-PC" <WORD-PC -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk>
Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 07:31:20 -0400

Thought I'd let you all know that I have found a workable solution to my
problems with the multiply nested numbered styles that I was asking for
help with last month. It turns out that, even with styles locked (a
necessity for this template), the numbering restart still works. So I've
created a toolbar with cascading menus for all the numbered styles plus a
button for restarting the numbering. Works perfectly, and I and my
teammates are happy with the results.

Thanks to all who offered help during my long struggle with this
particular Word feature.

Lin Sims
The views expressed here are mine and do not reflect the official opinion
of my employer or the organization through which the Internet was
accessed.

CONFIDENTIALITY STATEMENT. The information contained in this e-mail message, including attachments, is the confidential information of, and/or is the property of, Vanguard. The information is intended for use solely by the individual or entity named in the message. If you are not an intended recipient or you received this in error, then any review, printing, copying, or distribution of any such information is prohibited, and please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and then delete this e-mail from your system.