Re: Mouse Yips

Subject: Re: Mouse Yips
From: Keri Morgret <kerilists -at- morgret -dot- net>
To: "Elayne" <sandahl -at- rogers -dot- com>,<techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2006 14:11:09 -0700

Have you tried mousing with your other hand? It does take some getting used to, but Windows (not sure about Mac) has a feature where you can swith the mouse buttons..so a left click is done with your index finger, and a right click with your middle finger. I switch my mouse back and forth every two-three months, and found that helps relieve my wrist a bit.

You might also look at the resolution of your monitor. You can decrease the resolution, which increases the size of the objects. Or get a bigger monitor. :)

Keri Morgret

Well, I've been typing for almost 30 years, mousing for 15. My mousing
hand is getting worse and worse at selecting buttons and icons and the
smaller they are the more difficult selecting is.