Re: Too old?

Subject: Re: Too old?
From: Maggie_Secara -at- capgroup -dot- com
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2006 08:21:46 -0700

It does mean that UK residents can stop putting their birthdates on their
resumes, and that HR can't ask.

I've been coloring my hair since I was 22--not because it was grey but
because I found the color I realy wanted to have.. Now that my roots are
gray, sure they show sometimes, but who cares? By the way, I work *for* an
investment company but work *in* the IT department where the age range is
very broad. Being older doesn't make you a better writer, but don't you
hope you'll keep *getting* better as you go along? I recently went thru my
files and winnowed out the oldest work samples from 15 or 20 years ago and
boy! I wouldn't want to show those around any more. They're not totally
embarassing, but certainly not up to my current standards.

Maggie