Re: MS Vista: Need signed HHActiveX.dll

Subject: Re: MS Vista: Need signed HHActiveX.dll
From: "Edgar D' Souza" <edgar -dot- b -dot- dsouza -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Rowena Hart" <RHart -at- acdsystems -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 07:23:51 +0530

http://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads/sr/ver8/sr3.html has a
download link for RoboHelp 2000 Service Release 3; this page mentions,
under "specifically addresses issues with Internet Explorer 5.5" :
"11. New HHactiveX.dll addresses issues in HTML Help with browse
sequence support if users has Internet Explorer 5.5"

From that, I guess it contains some version of the DLL. Whether signed
or no, I have no idea, sorry - I'm on Linux (only) at home, so can't
even download and check.

http://www.adobe.com/support/robohelp/downloads.html also mentions the
same file name, near "Word 2003 Support Update". Strangely, you don't
need to have Word 2003 to download and install this update :)

HTH - is this what you were looking for?

Ed.
On 10/11/06, Rowena Hart <RHart -at- acdsystems -dot- com> wrote:
Hi folks,

My company is working toward Vista certification of our products. Our QA
manager asked me to find out where we can get a digitally signed version
of the HHActiveX.dll file. I'm in contact with Adobe Technical Support
but they don't seem to know what I'm talking about. Has anyone on this
list dealt with this issue yet? Any advice you can provide is greatly
appreciated.