RE: Adobe FrameMaker Certification (How to get it)

Subject: RE: Adobe FrameMaker Certification (How to get it)
From: "Rowena Hart" <RHart -at- ACDSystems -dot- com>
To: "BC" <bvconway -at- shaw -dot- ca>, "Techwr-L -at- Lists -dot- Techwr-L. Com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 16 Oct 2006 10:48:30 -0700

Hi Bruce,

Adobe does not offer certification for FrameMaker, unfortunately. You
can become certified in Acrobat, InDesign, GoLive, Photoshop,
Illustrator, Premiere, and AfterEffects.

Check out
http://www.pearsonvue.com/servlet/vue.web2.core.Dispatcher?wsid=11610206
76594&HasXSes=Y&wscid=18246988 for local educational / vocational
institutions that offer Adobe examinations.

BTW, I also work in Victoria, BC. Feel free to contact me off-list for
more info about the local market.

Cheers,

Rowena