Re: Conferences

Subject: Re: Conferences
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: CGiordano -at- EvergreenInvestments -dot- com
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 15:56:03 -0700 (PDT)

I spoke with my boss on this. He doesn't have a problem with the cost
of sending me to the conference...we have the money. The problem is
impression. He doesn't know how well it would go over to have a staff
position going there when other department's managers can't.

He still said I should write up the proposal. If all else fails, he
said he'd cross my name off and put his :-)

whataguy!

http://www.sharedinsights.com/events/conferences/overview.aspx?e_id=75A297D68B85475C90BB38CA1DAC9CF8&pcode=DUJTL22

http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/cgiordano%40evergreeninvestments.com