Screen Videos

Subject: Screen Videos
From: "James Barrow" <vrfour -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 05:51:41 -0700

Hello All,

I recently used Camtasia Studio 4 to create screen videos (tutorials).
Specifically, I did this by creating multiple audio and video tracks. My
produced videos contain 4-5 "chapters" and are 20-50MB in size.

The project manager has decided that he would like these videos broken out
into smaller, chapter-size videos that can be streamed more quickly over the
web.

Problem: I can't figure out how to do this in Camtasia - how to copy
certain portions of my timeline/storyboard and paste them into new, smaller
videos.

In my opinion, it's akin to taking a PDF created from multiple files, and
separating back to its component files. Has anyone ever done this before?
I can't find this particular topic in the Camtasia help file.

TIA,

Jim