Re: How to make a Library of all docs from PDF files?

Subject: Re: How to make a Library of all docs from PDF files?
From: "Kamran Rasool" <krasool -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Karen Murri" <kmurri -at- comcast -dot- net>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2006 22:53:36 +0800

I did it :)
Thanks Karen.

Kamran

On 12/11/06, Karen Murri <kmurri -at- comcast -dot- net> wrote:

In Windows Explorer, select all of the files you want to compile. Right
click on the first file and then select Combine in Adobe Acrobat. The rest
is intuitive. This will compile all the docs and give you bookmarks based
on
file name, so you'll want to make sure your file names work for TOC
listings.

-Karen