RE: Linked Objects in MS Word

Subject: RE: Linked Objects in MS Word
From: "Dan Goldstein" <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>,"Word PC Group" <WORD-PC -at- liverpool -dot- ac -dot- uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 15:47:10 -0500

Hi Anthony [following your cross-post],

Linking in Word has the same problem as it does in other applications:
If you link to an object from a document, then the document's users must
have that object in the same path as you do -- either locally, on a
network, or on the Internet.

Now that you've documented your problems with numbering and outlining in
Word, have you started using the ListNum, SEQ, and AutoNum fields? These
should cover all numbering and outlining requirements, both simple and
complex.

Thanks,

Dan

This message contains confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee(s). If you are not the addressee, or the person responsible for delivering it to the addressee, you are hereby notified that reading, disseminating, distributing, copying, electronic storing or the taking of any action in reliance on the contents of this message is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message by mistake, please notify us, by replying to the sender, and delete the original message immediately thereafter. Thank you.