Re: RoboHelp?? Programs? etc.

Subject: Re: RoboHelp?? Programs? etc.
From: kmurri -at- comcast -dot- net
To: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 04 Jan 2007 18:07:12 +0000

I have to disagree - at least somewhat. I've been looking hard for about 6 months. I have all the qualities Al describes. Despite that, I'm not getting many calls. Why? Because I don't have industry experience. I've a ton of good experience, but most of the jobs around here are either in software documentation or medical devices and I haven't done either.

Granted, the tools issue hasn't really come up, but it seems "just" being a really good tech writer isn't enough.

YMMV
-Karen

From: Al Geist <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>