RoboHelp 2 MediaWiki

Subject: RoboHelp 2 MediaWiki
From: JK <theplanner -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 09:03:52 -0800 (PST)

Hello,

I thought the folks on this forum would be interested
to know that we have published a RoboHelp 2 MediaWiki
conversion tool. RoboHelp2Wiki is a MediaWiki
extension under GNU General Public License 2.0.

RoboHelp2Wiki V 0.9 converts Macromedia RoboHelp
Topics to MediaWiki pages. For this release, most of
the structural and object elements are converted to
proper wiki counterparts. Stylesheets and javascripts
are mostly discarded. Display related markups, such as
font size, colors, appearances, are not retained in
most cases.

More information can be found at
http://www.mediawiki.org/w/index.php?title=Extension:RoboHelp2Wiki

Background on why we did this can be found on my blog
@
http://muddybranch.thejkgroup.com/2006/12/robohelp2wiki_h.html

We are very interested in feedback and other
comments!!

-- Jason

Try the Yahoo! Mail Beta.