RE: "eight C's" of effective training

Subject: RE: "eight C's" of effective training
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 10:31:50 -0500

FINALLY somebody cited their source for those pesky "eight C's". See their
website regarding the referenced booklet, I am only an obsessive-compulsive
searcher (my ex referred to this as my "dog with a bone" character trait).
I never give up. Resistance is futile.

http://emedia.leeward.hawaii.edu/hurley/eng209w/samples/1samples/cssample.pd
f,
I used "The Eight C's," a booklet by Pat Hurley of Leeward CC. Let me know
if you'd like a copy for yourself.

**************

Found another interesting piece in the "eight C's" search. The website is a
very strange combination of Dutch and English, but this PDF is entirely
English and raises some excellent points for anybody still needing to
convince Management that good communication makes a positive difference.

http://www.nl.capgemini.com/resources/thought_leadership/compliance_finances
_bridge_to_the_enterprise/, Compliance: Finance's Bridge to the Enterprise
and Capgemini's "eight C's for strategic success"

I also found a whole bunch of interesting stuff on a search for "the eight
C's" at Google. There are eight C's for PR, Planning, Communications,
Training, Education, Psychology.......

I am reminded always to take pity on my poor readers and cite my source. At
last count there were at least 27 "eight C's".

Dori Green