RE: Too weird a request? (Sample doc group budgets)

Subject: RE: Too weird a request? (Sample doc group budgets)
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: "'TECHWR-L'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 14:53:01 -0500

Just before Christmas I was given a couple of hours to design a budget not
just for the "documentation" project but for the year's needs for
implementation of the complete quality management system.

I took two steps back and punted.

Made Item 1 a disclaimer that this budget did NOT address any salaries.

Essentially I created a Wish List for everything I knew would be needed as
well as everything I thought might be useful. My boss submitted this to his
boss without any changes.

It'll be interesting to see what (if anything) comes back from Corporate.
Everything has been in freeze mode waiting for the (now very late)
approvals.

Dori Green