Re: Image to html

Subject: Re: Image to html
From: "D. Michael McIntyre" <michael -dot- mcintyre -at- rosegardenmusic -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 25 Jan 2007 02:48:02 -0500

On Thursday 25 January 2007 2:30 am, Edgar D' Souza wrote:
> For example, since I use Linux on my laptop
[...]
> I would then write use Bash script to loop over all the PNG files in
> the current folder

Me too. This is easy on Linux. I have a ready made web page builder script
that takes a directory full of pictures off my camera and makes nifty little
HTML files out of them, for me to go back and edit to insert real
descriptions.

This could be accomplished on Windows easily enough with Cygwin (and learning
bash programming, plus the host of helper apps necessary to get the thing to
work.)

--
D. Michael McIntyre