RE: Pet Peeves

Subject: RE: Pet Peeves
From: "Al Geist" <al -dot- geist -at- geistassociates -dot- com>
To: "'John Posada'" <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 10:46:35 -0500

I was "teach you how to" versus "empowering with the knowledge to." My
comparison was "teach" versus "empowering you with the knowledge." The
former is directed at people who have bought the product; the latter, in my
opinion, is still trying to convince the user to make a purchase.

I didn't count the letters.

Al