Re: RE: Why oh why oh why

Subject: Re: RE: Why oh why oh why
From: Nancy Allison <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: Dan Goldstein <DGoldstein -at- riverainmedical -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 08:59:18 -0600 (CST)

Hi, Dan, and everyone.

Alas, Dan, the Ctrl-PageDN and Ctrl-PageUp solution works for the first three or four instances; then hits start showing up above the top of the text column again. I dunno why!

However, your suggestion about highlighting ALL is great; it will definitely solve the problem for me. Thank you.

And, if I may voice my thoughts about the turn this thread is taking: the remarks that Ned Bedinger (hi, Ned!) made in his post last night were quite intemperate and did not seem realistically derived from anything anyone had said. I expressed frustration, asked for help, and received help. That is exactly the purpose of this list. (Even expressions of frustration are permitted, within reason.) Let's not let the tone of Ned's post turn us in a quarrelsome direction.

Again, thanks to everyone for your helpful suggestions. I think Dan has provided the solution that will work for me.

--Nancy