RE: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC)

Subject: RE: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC)
From: Nancy Allison <maker -at- verizon -dot- net>
To: "Evans, Diane L (Rosetta)" <diane_evans -at- merck -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 12:20:23 -0600 (CST)

Diane -- and I ask this question with respect -- do you tell the story partly to identify the shortcomings of *not* having gotten the expected training?

Again, with respect, it does seem to me that the concept of the bell curve is one that most managers would reasonably expect their technical employees to know.

Before closing, let me make it clear that I respect all that your son has accomplished.

--Nancy

>From: "Evans, Diane L (Rosetta)" <diane_evans -at- merck -dot- com>

.As the manager was pontificating on the use of bell curves,