RE: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC)

Subject: RE: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC)
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 11:18:25 -0500

Am I the _only_ person who's noticed that this topic crossed over into

'Sokay with me, but we should either move it back to TCP or take the TCP
designator out of the subject.

Whoever keeps doing this -- please stop.

Dori Green

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

RE: [TCP] certification (was: ranting STC): From: Chris Borokowski