Right-mouse clicking in Word

Subject: Right-mouse clicking in Word
From: "Suzette Leeming" <suzette -dot- leeming -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <TECHWR-L -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2007 16:05:57 -0500

Does anyone know how to add an option to the the options that appear
when a user right mouse clicks while in Word?

I do alot of copy/pasting, and almost always use Paste Special so I
can choose Unformatted text. I get the option to Paste when I right
mouse click, but how can I add the option to Paste Special?

Anyone happen to know?

Suzette Leeming
Stouffville, Ontario