RE: certification (was: ranting STC)

Subject: RE: certification (was: ranting STC)
From: "Ladonna Weeks" <ladonna -dot- weeks -at- comtrak -dot- com>
To: "'Chris Borokowski'" <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:24:51 -0600

Does anybody remember WordStar? It was pre-GUI but had good
control key assignments. I could type so fast with it. I was
sorry to see it go. I hated Word Perfect. I could never remember
whether to use Alt, Ctrl, or Shift with whatever function key was
supposed to do a particular thing. I printed the chart and tacked
it to the wall and still had trouble.

Ladonna Weeks
ladonna -dot- weeks -at- comtrak -dot- com