Re: The good old days.

Subject: Re: The good old days.
From: Jay Maechtlen <techwriter -at- covad -dot- net>
To: sintac -at- home -dot- nl
Date: Thu, 08 Mar 2007 23:10:22 -0800

Simon North wrote:
> They weren't ALL good of course.
> And as for the PC, well it wasn't all good either ... and I don't mean the usual complaints
> about Windows. Does anyone remember Lotus Manuscript? or dBase ...
how about Frameworks?
cool integrated software package, nice outlining, animated
expand/collapse feedback.
Too bad it ate documents...
bye, bye Frameworks!

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

The good old days.: From: Joanne Wittenbrook
Re: The good old days.: From: Simon North