Page Layout- Indesign, Quark, OpenOffice Writer?

Subject: Page Layout- Indesign, Quark, OpenOffice Writer?
From: "Rob Hudson" <caveatrob -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: TECHWR-L <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 11 Mar 2007 17:06:06 -0400

If I'm laying out a *basic* book for online printing, what's the best
program to use? What's the "lingua franca" for page layout these days. I
used to work with Pagemaker, but I'm hearing InDesign and Quark.

Rob Hudson
Business Writing Instructor
Software Developer
Towson University, MD

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit