RE: Line spacing and tables in Word

Subject: RE: Line spacing and tables in Word
From: "Jonathan West" <jwest -at- mvps -dot- org>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 17:54:18 -0000

It's a bug in Word.

> The problem isn't with the style, which works just fine when it's
> outside a table, so I'm guessing it's a known Word bug, but a bit of
> Googling has failed to find me any help. Do any of you know of a
> workaround, other than the obvious (but really rather irritating)
> entering of an empty line to give me the space I want?

Define a separate set of styles for use within tables. They can be based on
the styles used outside, but with space before and after set to zero.

Jonathan West

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Line spacing and tables in Word: From: Sarah Bouchier