RE: Getting Black Balled by a Doc Manager & Filing for Unemployment -Need Advice

Subject: RE: Getting Black Balled by a Doc Manager & Filing for Unemployment -Need Advice
From: "John Rosberg" <jrosberg -at- interwoven -dot- com>
To: "Anthony" <italian_scribbles -at- yahoo -dot- com>, <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 27 Mar 2007 08:26:15 -0500

Anthony -- your description of the situation sounds awful -- while being
unemployed is certainly not a good state in which to find one's self,
from what you've shared, I believe you are better off not working there.

Follow the guidance of your state's workforce commission, get out and
find another gig. The market is better today than it has been, so think
about what you've learned, come up with a list of criteria and question
you can ask prospective employers that will help you avoid a similar
situation, and smile.

Most importantly, keep in mind that the relationship between an employer
and employee is one of equals. They want/need your skills and experience
-- you want/need income -- both are willing to trade. It's easy to view
yourself as a penitent crawling up the Basilica steps -- you are not!
You are a business person who is capable of fulfilling an employer's
business-based requirements.

rosberg