Re: Pet Peeves

Subject: Re: Pet Peeves
From: "Kevin Amery" <kevindamery -at- gmail -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 13 Mar 2007 11:54:34 -0400

Well, at the end of the day, I guess we've all got to take our lumps.

Ok, who have I oppressed with those two?

Until next time...

Kevin Amery

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

RE: Pet Peeves: From: Chris Borokowski
RE: Pet Peeves: From: Dubin, David