Re: Rant: Giving up on XML

Subject: Re: Rant: Giving up on XML
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2007 06:10:06 -0700 (PDT)

Some might say this is surprising, but MS Word and
Acrobat Distiller do a good job of cut-and-paste from
the web.

--- "D. Michael McIntyre"
<michael -dot- mcintyre -at- rosegardenmusic -dot- com> wrote:

> > What you get is crude and has no prayer of looking
> like
> > professional-quality doc with TOCs and Indices,
> etc. But for a
> > quick-and-dirty to send into the field for those
> customers that MUST
> > have PDF, it's a ... did I say "quick" often
> enough?... quick fix.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Re: Rant: Giving up on XML: From: D. Michael McIntyre