RE: Fonts

Subject: RE: Fonts
From: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 06:25:50 -0700 (PDT)

Jakob Neilsen encourages re-sizable text on web pages,
and I tend to agree. It's why many css designers style
entirely using the scalable unit "em" instead of fixed
units like picas, points, cm, inches, cubits, etc.

--- Sarah Bouchier <Sarah -dot- Bouchier -at- exony -dot- com> wrote:

> if you display your text at small sizes it might be
> perfectly legible in
> Verdana but not so hot in whatever font the person
> on the other end is
> using.

TV dinner still cooling?

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

RE: Fonts: From: Sarah Bouchier