RE: Geoff Lane's "arrogant PC bunch"

Subject: RE: Geoff Lane's "arrogant PC bunch"
From: "Combs, Richard" <richard -dot- combs -at- Polycom -dot- com>
To: <john -at- garisons -dot- com>, "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 10:27:49 -0600

John G wrote:

> For a scary look at things run amuck, read Kurt Vonnegut's
> "Harrison Bergeron" where PC-ness is carried beyond mere words.

One of my favorite short stories of all time! It's available online at:

If you haven't read it, do yourself a favor -- it's pretty short.

The story was adapted (loosely) to television in 1995. The cast was
excellent, and I remember liking it a lot. Here's the IMDB info:

Unfortunately, it doesn't seem to be available on DVD.

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Polycom, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT polycomDOTcom
rgcombs AT gmailDOTcom

Web-based technology, and PDF output.

to 106 languages with Help &amp; Manual:

or visit

Re: Geoff Lane's "arrogant PC bunch": From: john