Re: Giving up on XML

Subject: Re: Giving up on XML
From: Diane Brennan <dalaine00 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Chris Borokowski <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 11:35:46 -0700 (PDT)

I sent a lengthy list of editors that are on the market for XML documentation. Furthermore, I sent a link to the newest version of XMetaL, released a few months ago, which allows you to format, write, and publish documents in every format, *all from one tool*. XML has been around for *9* years. It isn't new by any stretch of the imagination.

These tools can only become clear market leaders as people use them. Every writer is a potential tester for these tools. You can't just go with a sure thing every time--you have to take risks sometimes and try something new.

Looking for earth-friendly autos?
http://autos.yahoo.com/green_center/