Help on RoboHelp!

Subject: Help on RoboHelp!
From: Chantal Proulx <proulxchantal -at- yahoo -dot- ca>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Mon, 9 Apr 2007 11:13:32 -0400 (EDT)

Hello everyone,

I am actually learning RoboHelp (RH) on my own (for my
client's needs) and I need to import Word documents
into a Webhelp, each of them in separate folders (1
folder by module).
Globally, everything works fine but I experienced 2
problems:

1) I use 4-5 heading levels in Word, but when
importing in RH, it creates only 3 levels
(folder-subfolder-topic). Does anyone know why? How
could I solve the problem? Does RH handle more than
three levels of folders?

2) My Word document is in French, meaning accents are
included in the headings (é, è, à, ç, etc.) When
importing in RH, all accentuated letter and spaces are
replaced by _ . Anything I can do to keep the
accentuated letters and the spaces? or do I have to
correct all of them manually?

Thanks for your help,

Chantal

En finir avec le spam? Yahoo! Courriel vous offre la meilleure protection possible contre les messages non nollicités
http://mail.yahoo.ca Yahoo! Courriel

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList