Re: help with URL registration?

Subject: Re: help with URL registration?
From: "Connie Giordano" <connie -at- therightwordz -dot- com>
To: "Traci Pearson" <pearsontechcomm -at- comcast -dot- net>, "" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2007 09:52:54 -0500

Domain registration and hosting services are separate services, but both are often offered by a vendor. Use the Whois database (www.whois.com) to find out ownership, administrative and technical contacts for a domain name. If ownership has lapsed and the domain is still available, you can just purchase it again. Most ISPs I've worked with give you the option of registering the domain as well, but you can always use a service such as Verio or Network Solutions.

HTH

Connie P. Giordano
The Right Words
Communications & Information Design
(704) 957-8450 (cell)

www.therightwords.com
"It's kind of fun to do the impossible." - Walt Disney