Re: This too is technical communication:

Subject: Re: This too is technical communication:
From: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: Gene Kim-Eng <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Fri, 8 Jun 2007 10:50:24 -0700 (PDT)

The majority of companies who have not already made that determination are sitting there yelling "Show me the money!"

They only care about business process if it does one of the following:

1) Moves their expenses down
2) Moves their income up
3) Keeps their butt out of jail

When we try to get employers to understand what we do, we gotta frame it against those factors

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer

"They say everyone needs goals. Mine is to live forever.
So far, so good."

From: "Chris Borokowski" <athloi -at- yahoo -dot- com>

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList