Re: Any advice for certificate training?

Subject: Re: Any advice for certificate training?
From: "Jeff Scattini" <jeff -dot- scattini -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 10:25:52 +0200

Thanks, everyone.

I appreciate all of your thoughts and suggestions. I've spent most of the
last week coming up with questions and figuring who to go to find the
answers. It's still a very daunting process but I might just be able to see
the end of the tunnel. And now... I think it's time to get writing!

Jeff

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList