RE: Writing structured content

Subject: RE: Writing structured content
From: Richard Lewis <tech44writer -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: richard -dot- melanson -at- us -dot- tel -dot- com, docudoc -at- hotmail -dot- com, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 14:09:55 -0700 (PDT)

Evidently the guy has issues. Anyways, it's true: The Info Mapping Web site says (or used to say) that structured writing is really all about analysis. Ok, maybe grammatically, I should not have used the quote marks if I was absolutely, positively, 100% sure that they used those exact words (actually, I think they did). I am a Tech Writer, but I often have a secretary to handle such itty-bitty details.

Richard Lewis

richard -dot- melanson -at- us -dot- tel -dot- com wrote:
Ouch!!