RE: Tech Writer and BA Title

Subject: RE: Tech Writer and BA Title
From: "Dori Green" <dgreen -at- associatedbrands -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 08:20:39 -0400

Jim Barrow wrote:

So what do you call a tech writer who is in charge of the technical publications department when you can't use the "M" word?


1. Technical Publications Supervisor

2. Technical Information Services Supervisor

Dori Green

Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats or
printed documentation. Features include support for Windows Vista & 2007
Microsoft Office, team authoring, plus more.

True single source, conditional content, PDF export, modular help.
Help & Manual is the most powerful authoring tool for technical
documentation. Boost your productivity!

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit

To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: RE: The Mythical Man-Month
Next by Author: RE: Tech Writer and BA Title
Previous by Thread: Re: Tech Writer and BA Title
Next by Thread: RE: Tech Writer and BA Title

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads