RE: assessing a lone-writer gig

Subject: RE: assessing a lone-writer gig
From: "Gordon McLean" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 09:02:18 +0100

Having never been a lone writer (at least knowing that I wouldn't be one
once I hired others folks), I have to say that this list, with a little
tweak of the English, is applicable to ALL interviews. It would give a good
insight into the company you are interviewing for, and let you see what the
current mindset is and what the barriers to change might be.

As a hiring team lead I'd be intrigued to meet a candidate that asked
questions along these lines, but I guess it depends on your company politics
as to whether this approach would work or not?

Great stuff PT!

Gordon McLean