RE: Nuts.

Subject: RE: Nuts.
From: "Gordon McLean" <Gordon -dot- McLean -at- GrahamTechnology -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:03:44 +0100

Two things to say on this thread:

1. Gene I agree, a lot of the articles I read are focussed on the software
industry. So perhaps we all need to append a small notification to the
subject line of emails to the list (sw or hw??). Or we could all (myself
included) not leap on something when it's obviously come from a certain
point of view? I'm guilty of this (first step = admission...).

2. Demonstrating the benefits of TW are hard. Always have been, always will
be. And to bring some of this discussion back round again, maybe that's why
Chris continues to promote the idea of TWers developing skills and interests
in other complimentary areas. Proving that we are an integral part of the
team, and offering our expertise to other parts of the company, makes us
more valuable.

Of course if you feel valuable already then well done. DO tell us all how
you do it so we may learn and follow in your (well trodden) footsteps.

Now, it's Friday. Let's get the funnies out!

Gordon