Re: Web site mapping tools

Subject: Re: Web site mapping tools
From: "Pro TechWriter" <pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: rickbishop -at- austin -dot- rr -dot- com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2007 13:31:17 -0400

Hey, Rick:

Thanks for the tip. Do you know if that will work on an intranet? I was also
interested in the answers to this, because I have used Visio to do this, but
it can be unwieldy.

Thanks in advance!
--PT

On 7/15/07, Rick Bishop <rickbishop -at- austin -dot- rr -dot- com> wrote:

> Most web spider applications will produce an
> on-demand report of all links.
> This shareware app has been around a long time:
> HTML Link Validator
> http://lithopssoft.com/
> Try it for free or well worth the $35 registration
> if you have to rebuild a large site.
> There are several others out there as well.
> Rick
> BTW - no affiliation with any software company.

PT
pro -dot- techwriter -at- gmail -dot- com
I'm a Technical Technical Writer!

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList