RE: Who?

Subject: RE: Who?
From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>
To: "'Karen L. Zorn'" <k -dot- zorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>, "'Gene Kim-Eng'" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:31:25 -0700

> From: Karen L. Zorn

> Can we please put this to bed? It's taking a lot of band
> width. If you see
> an email from Tony Markos, Richard Lewis, or whatever
> pseudonym this person
> is assuming, just press the DELETE key. It will all catch up
> with him one of
> these day. I feel sorry for his "clients," if they really exist.

"Whatever pseudonym"? Maybe we can spare a little bandwidth if we discover
that the confused, evasive, and unable to follow a simple chain of thought
Anthony John Markatos, 52, from Cleveland, Ohio (his real information that
is publicly available online, by the way) is using another sock puppet.

I really thought that I was talking to somebody that wanted a valid
conversations about PMI, documentation, flowcharts, and whatever else. I
would have liked the "heads-up" about who I was talking to before I wasted
my time.

So a little "heads-up" bandwidth should be alright.

As Al Geist, his real name, pointed out, some discussion to prevent us from
going down roads that lead to nowhere are good. (I paraphrased because I
didn't want to get stuck in Lodi, while trying to paste a quote.)

Lauren

P.S.: That's my real name, but I don't give a lot of personal information
because I don't want to risk my personal safety.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList