RE: Who? - was, "RE: No Time to Read"

Subject: RE: Who? - was, "RE: No Time to Read"
From: "Karen L. Zorn" <k -dot- zorn -at- zorntech -dot- com>
To: "'Gene Kim-Eng'" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>, "'Techwr-l'" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 14:03:07 -0700

Yeah, and we live in all different cities and countries; span the breadth of
technical communication and technical training; know just about *every*
software program and operating system ever written; and realize that b**s is
b**s, no matter what name is put to it.

Can we please put this to bed? It's taking a lot of band width. If you see
an email from Tony Markos, Richard Lewis, or whatever pseudonym this person
is assuming, just press the DELETE key. It will all catch up with him one of
these day. I feel sorry for his "clients," if they really exist.

Karen L. Zorn
Zorn Technologies, Inc.
Mesa, AZ

From: "Lauren" <lt34 -at- csus -dot- edu>

> I really feel duped.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as k -dot- zorn -at- zorntech -dot- com -dot-

or visit
http://lists.techwr-l.com/mailman/options/techwr-l/k.zorn%40zorntech.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList