Re: Working from home-the report is in

Subject: Re: Working from home-the report is in
From: Writers Book Mall <steve -at- writersbookmall -dot- com>
To: John Posada <jposada01 -at- yahoo -dot- com>, "List,Techwriter" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:19:27 -0700 (PDT)

Another plus, in my experience, is that working from
home frees one to focus on the work part of work.

Finally, a web host who will help you build and run a site: The Hosting Team - http://www.thehostingteam.com
Books for writers at http://www.writersbookmall.com
Tech writing jobs at http://www.techwritingjobs.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList