Technical term wanted

Subject: Technical term wanted
From: "Ken Weinberg" <lists -at- internettrainingground -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 14:17:30 -0400

What's the technical term for instructions that are physically attached to
the thing being used. For example, a foot plate that has "Step Here" printed
on it.

Ken Weinberg
Technical Writer

Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats or
printed documentation. Features include support for Windows Vista & 2007
Microsoft Office, team authoring, plus more.

True single source, conditional content, PDF export, modular help.
Help & Manual is the most powerful authoring tool for technical
documentation. Boost your productivity!

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit

To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.


Previous by Author: Re: Service Mark
Next by Author: RoboHelp linked to a PDF bookmark
Previous by Thread: RE: Freelance rate chart and WAI
Next by Thread: RE: Technical term wanted

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads