Re: Technical term wanted

Subject: Re: Technical term wanted
From: "Gene Kim-Eng" <techwr -at- genek -dot- com>
To: <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2007 11:28:31 -0700

I'd call it a label.

Gene Kim-Eng

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ken Weinberg" <lists -at- internettrainingground -dot- com>
> What's the technical term for instructions that are physically attached to
> the thing being used. For example, a foot plate that has "Step Here" printed
> on it.


Create HTML or Microsoft Word content and convert to Help file formats or
printed documentation. Features include support for Windows Vista & 2007
Microsoft Office, team authoring, plus more.

True single source, conditional content, PDF export, modular help.
Help & Manual is the most powerful authoring tool for technical
documentation. Boost your productivity!

You are currently subscribed to TECHWR-L as archive -at- web -dot- techwr-l -dot- com -dot-

To unsubscribe send a blank email to
techwr-l-unsubscribe -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
or visit

To subscribe, send a blank email to techwr-l-join -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com

Send administrative questions to admin -at- techwr-l -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.


Technical term wanted: From: Ken Weinberg

Previous by Author: Re: The future of technology (article)
Next by Author: Re: The future of technology (article)
Previous by Thread: RE: Technical term wanted
Next by Thread: RE: Technical term wanted

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads