Re: TW market in northern New Jersey

Subject: Re: TW market in northern New Jersey
From: Writers Book Mall <steve -at- writersbookmall -dot- com>
To: Katie Henry <katie-henry -at- att -dot- net>, techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Wed, 7 Nov 2007 17:19:33 -0800 (PST)

Post your resume on Dice, and you'll likely get
noticed by recruiters, primarily for telecom and
financial companies. Some will be low-end, but there
appear to be plenty of serious-level jobs around.

Finally, a web host who will help you build and run a site: The Hosting Team - http://www.thehostingteam.com
Books for writers at http://www.writersbookmall.com
Tech writing jobs at http://www.techwritingjobs.com

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList