Menus and Toolbars

Subject: Menus and Toolbars
From: Ben <baj357 -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com
Date: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 16:56:08 -0800 (PST)

In addition to task-oriented info, any opinions or insight about documenting reference info about toolbars or menus, e.g. listing menu names or buttons followed by brief descriptions? Do you think it's useful for readers who want quick info about a menu or button on a toolbar? IMO, I'd like to avoid the menu and toolbar reference info, because it seems unncessary, but I can't help to think someone may find it useful, especially if the tool tips aren't as informative.

http://www.DocToHelp.com/TechwrlList