RE: Tool to clean up MS Word (2003)

Subject: RE: Tool to clean up MS Word (2003)
From: "Zagorac, Mladen" <Mladen -dot- Zagorac -at- lionbridge -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 02:09:11 -0400

I don't think what Sylvia meant was cleaning up Word-generated HTML, but rather unused styles.

Sylvia, I haven't tried it out myself, but you might want to follow this procedure http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;193536. One would expect it to work since it comes straight from the horse's mouth.

Mladen
Mladen Zagorac
Technical writer