Captions Troubleshooting

Subject: Captions Troubleshooting
From: "Zen C" <zenizenc -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "techwr-l List" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- techwr-l -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 2 May 2008 11:11:18 -0400

I converted Robohelp files to Word using a template. The word file is
inserting auto captions to all the graphics. I checked the .dot file and I
have turned off the auto caption feature, but it still continues to include
the captions for the graphic files.

Any other reason behind this and also how can I get rid of the figure
numbering without having to go through each page and deleting it manually?

documentation. Boost your productivity!

or visit