Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit

Subject: Re: Tech Writer Lawsuit
From: "Collin Turner" <straylightsghost -at- gmail -dot- com>
To: "Leonard C. Porrello" <Leonard -dot- Porrello -at- soleratec -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 12:19:37 -0600

I prefer to be a little more "legal" about it...heheheh (a lesson hard
learned from my youth).

I started looking for a new job immediately, recording all of my
one-on-ones, creating a time line and filed an HR complaint on my way out
the door (complete with copies of the audio).

>From what I hear, there's a management shuffle going on over there....pity.

-Collin
collinturner.com <http://www.collinturner.com>
The unofficial words of a Tech Writer